Thursday, September 18, 2014

Making $1.80

When me and Vance were doing our money maths the teacher said we had to find as many ways as possible to make $1.80. We made 8 ways, which took most of our time.Before we had 7 ways of making $1 80. We said to the teacher "Miss we finished" the teacher said "is there any other ways?".We had to think if there were any other ways,then I said "oh I know what we're missing.I tried to find the right coins but,they were all taken. I asked if anyone had any spare coins and there were just enough coins to make an eighth way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is really cool how you made $1.80 and I hope that you know how to count even more than 1.80 like up to 100 even.

irys said...

Hi Room4

Wow it looks like to me that you had done a awsome job.

From Irys

Kyra Lee said...

5942Hi Room 4

It is really good to see that you know about Place Value. It is wicked to see you made 1.80$. Try and practice making money to 20$. I know you can do it.

- Kyra

Kyra Lee said...

Hi Room 4

It is really good to see that you know about Place Value. It is wicked to see you made 1.80$. Try and practice making money to 20$. I know you can do it.

- Kyra