Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Remote Control Hellicopter

On Sunday the 7th of September me my mum,my dad & my brother went to the Kmart to buy a remote control Hellicopter.I knew that they had the Hellicopter  because we went there on Saturday the   16th of September.Once I found it my dad opend it to look at the instuctions & my brother said "are you allowd to open it" and my dad said"no but,where gonna buy it anyway."We went to the counter and I bought it with my 20 dollers out of $54.We went to Harvy Norman to buy the doubble A batteries and went home & played with the Hellicopter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story Jack. I'm so glad you enjoy playing with your helicopter, and well done for saving your money up to buy it.
Mum

Tai said...

Hi Jack I Really liked your picture that you made and it really stands out

Latham said...

Hi Jack nice recount about your remote control helicopter I've seen it at home and I think it is awesome.From Latham

daniel said...

Cool Jack! Just remember there is a e between the w and the d on allowed.

Jaydon said...

cool jack