Thursday, September 27, 2018

Bridge Silhouette 

Yesterday as part of out topic on structures we had to paint a bridge silhouette. We had the choice of one bridge that would need to fill the whole paper or we could fold our paper into 4ths and draw a different bridge in each section. Here are our results.


My name is Keira and I chose to paint a silhouette of one bridge. It took a long time, all day!!

But I am very happy with how it looks.


Hi I am Ailima. I chose to fold my paper into 4ths and make 4 different bridges.

It was very tricky to make the water and the sky around my bridges. It took ALL DAY!

I love my picture and I’m taking it home for my mum.


Hi I am Lucas. My bridge has lights on the top for the cars to see.

I had lots of fun painting and drawing my bridge.


Hi I am David. I was the first to Finnish my picture. I was good at adding 

Detail to my picture with the small paint brush. I like my picture.


No comments: