Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Athletics Day from Inotia

On Monday morning I woke up early because I got very excited. I got excited because it was the day of athletics for our school. My favourite activity was the high jump. I had lots of fun. Me and my friends got embarrassed but we still tried our best. I felt really exhausted because I did lots of running. I was so happy. When I landed on the mat it felt really soft. The mat felt soft like a sponge. Mr Johnston made it higher because he wanted it to be harder. When we got in the hall it was super cool. We got so hot because it was sunny. We were with Miss S doing the parachute. We played cat and mouse, we had great fun. The mouse had to go under the parachute and the cat had to go on top of the parachute and try to catch us. Then we had to go to Mrs Martin. We did netball shots. Non of the girls did the netball hoop we only shot the ball in the box because it was easier. When we went to x3 it was quite hard because we were far away. When we went to the sprints Zahra came 1st two times. I came third on the first race and I came second on the second race. I got so tired from doing lots of sports. I tried my best on each sports. It was the best athletics day for my school.

No comments: