Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Best Athletics by Petisini

On Monday I felt excited because it is athletics day.when I went to school mrs Hiddleston put numbers on our hand. Then we went to the court. I was in the 8 year old. The helpers wear Samira and Henry. Samira said to me "try your best." Next Henry took us to Mr
Johnston for High jump. On High jump I tried my best but I came fifth. Then I went to discus. Mrs Bruce got us in one line. Eric was first in line so he gets to start. I was next when I chucked the discus it went super far. Then I went to shot put it was amazing because I came third. Next I went to sprints it was incredible! Then I went to netball. I was happy because I had a shot. Then I went skipping and hula hooping but we didn't have a long time because we came too late. Then we went to Mrs Salmon. It was wonderful. Our last group was parachute. Next we went to class and I went home. It was so fun.

No comments: