Friday, November 23, 2012

Zahra at the dental clinic

At the dentist I was scared because I thought I was getting a tooth out.
But Karl said I wasn't getting a tooth out. Karl said "I will just get the drill" and she said "can you just hold the pipe to get all the water out of your mouth." When she got the drill she put the drill on my back tooth. I put my hand up because it hurt. Karl said "does it hurt?"I said "Yes!". Then she put some banana toothpaste on my back teeth. She got the drill again to do it again because it hurt the first time she did it. Then she got the pipe and got water out of my mouth. When I turned back I saw Joshua. Then Karl got this sharp drill she showed me it. Karl said do you want a mirror I said "yes." Then she said "okay."Then she gave me a big mirror my lip was bumpy it felt funny because she put some banana toothpaste on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dental clinic in toronto for any type of cosmetic and other dental surgery. They work to give their patient happy and healthy smile.
Dental clinic toronto